The Institut français du Laos is pleased to present a very short film from Laos, selected at the Mobile Film Festival France, on the theme: MAKING PEACE WITH NATURE
Discover the film “Save the post” by Souksakhone Phanavanh
This international short film festival, in partnership with the @UN, celebrates our beautiful planet and its rich but endangered nature, thanks to a creative format: 1 Mobile, 1 Minute, 1 Film.
The goal: to show the engagement of citizens everywhere, with poetry or humor.
The Mobile Film Festival France is an international short film festival based on a very simple concept: 1 mobile, 1 minute, 1 film. Each year, and in partnership with the United Nations, the Festival launches a call for films on a specific theme. For its 17th edition, the chosen theme is: Making peace with Nature.
Out of a total of 692 films from 92 countries, 50 films from 34 countries were selected! All films are available on the Mobile Film Festival social networks. The festival is particularly proud to have one Laotian film and nine French films in the official selection. Here they are:
– Save the post (World) | Souksakhone Phanavanh | Laos
– Conscience tranquille | Benjamin Clavel & Christabel Desbordes | France
– L’effondrement | Lucas Douay | France
– Free hug | Manuel Laurent | France
– Poussières d’étoiles | Delphine Ledoux | France
– Zone de confort | Alexandre Brun | France
– Oscar | Karine Durac | France
– Mais ils sont cons | Rémi Lefebvre | France
– The approach | Aurélien Perrin-Pommeray | France
– Runway | Quentin Risselin | Francebr> Location